• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus ISLAND townhome for rent!

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Luxury Corpus townhome for rent starting 12/1!
-2 bedrooms (both master suites w/own bathroom)
-2.5 bathrooms
-upstairs loft
-will have new carpeting
-1 car garage
-hurricane deflector shield
-kitchen with granite countertops
-small back yard
-1350 sq feet
RENT: $1100/month

I have a 2/3 townhome for rent starting December 1st. It will have new carpets when the current tenant moves out and will be cleaned and ready for your arrival! The home is currently rented out by current Primary students and I would love to keep renting it to military, as I am military as well. I take pride in keeping the place hassle-free, even though the property management company could be better with communications. You can always call me or email me if you need something done or a quicker response.

If you are interested, please email me at: allyson.scholl@gmail.com or you can call Patti, my property manager at: 361.949.0101 ext. 108.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

MasterBates

I actually take care of places I rent, as someone who has one, soon to be two houses where he is the absentee landlord.

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Thanks everyone who has lived there for chiming in. I forgot to mention a few things because I wrote the above while I was in the squadron's JOPA lounge and that place makes my brain soft. A few things about the place:
-I'm replacing the carpet this month
-"The Island" is the place to live; removed from the normal Corpus slums. Takes about 10-15 minutes over a bridge to get to work. It's also where the beach is. My house is located across the street from a canal, so you have nice views of that.
-Each bedroom has a nice balcony.
-Unit has a washer/dryer that comes with it.
-Two stories: downstairs is all tile and has two living areas, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, etc. Upstairs is all carpet and has the two bedrooms and bathrooms, loft area where you can put a foosball table or make it into a study area.

Email me for photos or call my property manager. Don't pass up this deal of a lifetime!!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
My roommate and I were the most current ones to live there... We loved it and I wouldn't have asked for anything different in Corpus. The neighbors are nice too and all of your friends will be nearby. There's a great run to the beach and back if you're into that. Seriously, I loved it. Allyson is also an awesome owner - any disputes with the property managers she took care of quickly.

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Attached are some photos of the house. It is still available and ready for immediate occupancy. Email me to see more photos!

Attachments

• 104_1346.JPG
    104_1346.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • kitchen2.JPG
    kitchen2.JPG
    471.2 KB · Views: 66

Shane Brady

Anyone else looking for a roommate? I'd like to split this place when I get to Corpus. I'll be checking out of API next week and will be looking for a place come Dec 11th.