• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Competitive ASTB Scores

sploople

I took the ASTB for the first time today. I scored 7/7/8 & 57. Can anyone tell me how competitive those scores are? Should I retake?

If anyone out there wants to comment on their experience getting into the IWO community that would be much appreciated!

jtmedli

pilot
I took the ASTB for the first time today. I scored 7/7/8 & 57. Can anyone tell me how competitive those scores are? Should I retake?

If anyone out there wants to comment on their experience getting into the IWO community that would be much appreciated!

Your scores are very good. I wouldn't worry about any retake.

blarged

ready

Check out this thread on USNavyOCS INTEL/IW Stats. People have posted there when they've been accepted.