• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances of getting selected for SWO or CEC

DennisWhite12

Hello everyone, just graduated college and want to join the Navy as an Officer. Found out about OCS 1 year ago and my interest has been growing more and more ever since.

GPA: 2.9 in Electrical Engineering from the State University of NJ
OAR: not taken yet

Im currently studying for the OAR and also the FE exam as I heard it is a must for CEC selection.

After some research, the communities that most interest me is CEC and SWO EDO. I want to be in a community that I can atleast remotely use my degree on.

In terms of experience I have none. I was in JROTC in high school, if that even matters. I might be able to get a recommendation from the AI i had while in JROTC, she is a Retired Army Major.

Im currently setting up a meeting with a recruiter.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone, just graduated college and want to join the Navy as an Officer. Found out about OCS 1 year ago and my interest has been growing more and more ever since.

GPA: 2.9 in Electrical Engineering from the State University of NJ
OAR: not taken yet

Im currently studying for the OAR and also the FE exam as I heard it is a must for CEC selection.

After some research, the communities that most interest me is CEC and SWO EDO. I want to be in a community that I can atleast remotely use my degree on.

In terms of experience I have none. I was in JROTC in high school, if that even matters. I might be able to get a recommendation from the AI i had while in JROTC, she is a Retired Army Major.

Im currently setting up a meeting with a recruiter.

Search the forums. There are previous SWO and CEC boards where you can find stats on previous applicants.

Search first, then come with questions. Your experience isn't any different than the hundreds if not thousands who have gone before you on here...