• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bupers online

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Is their website just down, or can you only access it from a CAC computer? Pretty sure I have been able to log in on my personal computer in the past....

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
It has to be down. I just tried myself through NKO and no joy. There are certain spots that you need yer CAC though (which can be a pain in the ass).

OscarMyers

None
You can get a cac card reader from pretty much anywhere on the internet. They have alot of new ones on ebay also for like 20 dollars. I invested in one for when ill be in college away from any nmci seat. My mac already has the certificate software installed. You might have to download some software but i havent had any problems with my cac reader.

Tomodachi

pilot
Honestly I really dont see the point of having a CAC-reader at home. Unless ofcourse, you want to stay away from work as much as possible, then it makes sense.

I guess having certificates and CAC-only access gives some a reason to go to work!

OscarMyers

None
Being isolated at an rotc unit i figured i would pick one up so i dont have to remember those ungodly passwords for nko, and so i can access any security enabled navy sites. Its also nice to have access to my nmci email.