• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

boards

ndea

Is there an ideal time when i should try to submit my packet? I read "You should time your application so that you go to a board at the beginning of the navy’s fiscal year
SWO 63% acceptance rate (Jul14′ board) 97% acceptance rate (Sep14′ board)
If you wanted to apply as a SWO or Surface Warfare Officer, the difference in acceptance rates from the July board (near the end of fiscal year) and the September board (which picked quotas for the new fiscal year) is an impressive 34% points higher!"

is this fake news? or does applying at certain times give me a better chance at being accepted?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Is there an ideal time when i should try to submit my packet? I read "You should time your application so that you go to a board at the beginning of the navy’s fiscal year
If you wanted to apply as a SWO or Surface Warfare Officer, the difference in acceptance rates from the July board (near the end of fiscal year) and the September board (which picked quotas for the new fiscal year) is an impressive 34% points higher!"

is this fake news? or does applying at certain times give me a better chance at being accepted?

No.

Playawon

I don't think it really matters when you apply. Looking at some threads from the past few SWO boards, acceptance rates have all been pretty similarly low.

abctotheabc

These are the selection rates for the last few SWO boards:
Mar 17 = 61%
May 17 = 58%
Aug 17 = 27%
Oct 17 = 35%
Mar 18 = 29%