• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Awesome condo in Corpus for rent, ready mid NOV!

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
I just finished Advanced down here in good ol' Corpus and everyone will be out of our Condo mid NOV...looking for a crew to take our spot. The owner is a reservist with VT-31 and is a GREAT guy to rent from! It can get kinda shady around here with owner/renter interactions (like my last place I lived down here), so knowing the guy you rent from is a HUGE plus. It is a four bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 3 story condo in the Las Palmas complex on Padre island. There is a bar/mini kitchen on the third floor with awesome ocean view porch for studying. The beach is 100 yards away and the pool in this place is amazing. (so are the hot tubs for the colder months). I will post some pictures tomorrow afternoon. Rent is 2400/month but very doable on 0-1 pay with 4 ppl. Lots of primary/advanced studs live in the complex/surrounding area so there are plenty of people to hang out with nearby. Shoot me a PM or just respond in the thread if interested!
Cheers,
Cashvilleplt

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I know the owner. Solid dude and a straight shooter. He will understand everything you are going through and when/why you need to leave. That is probably why Cashvilledplt is trying to hook him up with some peeps to backfill when he leaves. I only wish I could have found a deal like this one back in the day.

Good luck!