• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone know a good roofing contractor in Norfolk?

MasterBates

Had Mid-Atlantic Roofing "fix" the roof on my house, it was done when I was in Europe.

It started leaking before the wind even picked up. They claimed the reason I was having a minor leak previously was not that the roof itself was leaking, but because of condensation on uninsulated roof ducts for my AC system.

I was out of the country and had the property manager deal with them. They put in additional attic ventilation, so it would dry out the condensation.

I get a call today. Roof is leaking again. Same spot.

I then start questioning their repair, and looked at pictures I took when I was in the attic repairing wiring last year.

Uninsulated ducts my ass. All the ducting is R-7 flex duct.

Anyone know an honest roofer in the area? I'm sure they all are going to be slammed post hurricane, but I'm pretty pissed off at Mid Atlantic at the moment.

hscs

pilot
I have always used Bayshore Construction (poc: Tony Ellis). Not sure if he does roofs, but he will know a quality guy if he doesn't do roofs.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
MB,
I did my roof a few years back. If I can find the company, I'll PM you the name. They did a good job, but I sold that house a few years back so I didn't keep the info for the roof.