• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any applicants for Supply Corps Nov 2018

Griffith

I applied to this board! It is my first application.

I sent my package in September, and was in that whole medical approval limbo. Thought I wasn't going to be considered for this board (was explicitly told I would not be by NPC), but I got a call a couple weeks ago that my package would be at the board.

I saw you were trying to get an estimate for results timeline. Some applicants on the 21MAY2018 board found out in 11 days, which is exceptionally fast. For the August board, it was about a month. I am expecting something closer to the latter.

cdnusd876

Good luck, I would've pushed mine through if I didn't just move to Spain. Will be applying to the next one. I have a couple friends here who got selected for their Officer programs, the numbers have grown for selection rate.

exNavyOffRec

Yes, I have this board and the next two before I hit 6y.

A few things to remember, after a "N" from the board their is a 6 month wait without significant change, and I do believe you need to commission before you hit 6 years AD so you just need to be in OCS 3 months before.

Obelius

I applied for this board, my gpa is just above 3.0. Prior service of six years (AZ), scored 47 on the officer test, and I have a rec letter from a previous officer. Could anyone offer any incite on my chances? I was told that the board convened, however pushed out until February. Has anyone heard anything similar?

exNavyOffRec

I applied for this board, my gpa is just above 3.0. Prior service of six years (AZ), scored 47 on the officer test, and I have a rec letter from a previous officer. Could anyone offer any incite on my chances? I was told that the board convened, however pushed out until February. Has anyone heard anything similar?

under 6 years of AD?