• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anthro Measurements

kmhsarcher

I am a shorter guy and have somewhat small anthro measurements. I was wondering if anyone had any tips to increase my measurements (primarily Sitting Eye Height). I am supposed to check in to API on June 26 and I didn't spend 4 years at USNA to go to P'Cola and get NAMI Whammy-ed out of the Navy. Thanks for your help.

torpedo0126

I am a shorter guy and have somewhat small anthro measurements. I was wondering if anyone had any tips to increase my measurements (primarily Sitting Eye Height). I am supposed to check in to API on June 26 and I didn't spend 4 years at USNA to go to P'Cola and get NAMI Whammy-ed out of the Navy. Thanks for your help.

Now this should be only be used as a benchmark, but you pre-commissioning physical should have given you an 'idea' if your qualified or not (since the physicals should have been pre-screened by NAMI). You may find out your not qualified for certain aircraft when you get to P-cola though.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
I'm shorter, so I ran less, swam more (to stretch out my spine), and got the earliest anthro appointment in the morning. I hope this helps!!

~Red

Bevo16

pilot
I am supposed to check in to API on June 26 and I didn't spend 4 years at USNA to go to P'Cola and get NAMI Whammy-ed out of the Navy. Thanks for your help.

Well...maybe you did. I guess the folks at NAMI will have the final say on that. It is better to spend 4 years at the USNA and get weeded out at the NAMI Whammy than to spend 6 months in flight school and have a mid-air because you can't see over the instrument panel.

If the guy giving you the test is wearing one of these, you know you are f'd.

ar123422470769679.gif

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor

Heavy squats will give you a bit more butt. Dunno how much, given you have a bit less than a month to go.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot

You won't get whammied out of the Navy, just out of offices that go 100+ knots.... there isn't a minimum sitting eye height on the bridge of a small boy! To echo what Bevo said, do you want to be a live SWO or a dead pilot? If you squeeze your butt cheeks really hard while they measure to barelly make the cut, you might make it, but be prepared to do the same for the next 8-10 years of your flying life, because your ass (and all connected to it) may literally depend on it.

torpedo0126

Funny.

I have seen a female unstrap, and retreat to the aft portion of the cabin to relieve herself in a zip-lock bag. Chew on that visual for a while.

Before I can get a visual, 1) was it one or two; 2) was it a Ziplock Zipper bag or Ziplock Zip'n Steam bag?