• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age Waiver

water808

I have read that an age waiver is possible for Supply if you are prior service. Is this true regardless of your branch of service and/or time in service? I'm active duty Coast Guard (E4) and have been in for less than one year. I will be 30 this summer.

Thanks in advance.

Bosshoag

I will be 29 in 4 months and was told if I don't graduate before then, I'll be too old. Fortunately, they rushed things and I report to OCS in March which will give me a whole month before my 29th birthday. My Officer Recruiter said since I have 4 years of accounting experience, they would probably consider me highly qualified and consider an age waiver for me. I have no prior military experience so I cannot speak to that affect. I hope you get what you're going for sir.

Knightsnation

Knightsnation
I will be 29 in 4 months and was told if I don't graduate before then, I'll be too old. Fortunately, they rushed things and I report to OCS in March which will give me a whole month before my 29th birthday. My Officer Recruiter said since I have 4 years of accounting experience, they would probably consider me highly qualified and consider an age waiver for me. I have no prior military experience so I cannot speak to that affect. I hope you get what you're going for sir.
This is from 2 years ago... I don't think this guy is coming back.....