• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aftermath of the infamous Gold Bond Powder video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taildragger

API-bound!
Anyone remember the infamous Gold Bond Powder video a couple Viper drivers made a couple months ago... For those of you who haven't heard of this, a couple F-16 drivers got bored and made this hysterical video -- complete with song and all -- glorifying Gold Bond Powder as a "Golden Breathmint for my Balls..." Absolutely hilarious. Somehow the video made it on a military aviation forum somewhere, but after a short time it was promptly taken down... Turns out, the two pilots who were mainly responsible for the video got an official reprimand from someone in the higher-ups and got busted for the video (which is why you won't find it anywhere on the internet anymore). A friend of mine happened to run into a couple of other Viper drivers in the same squadron at the airport the other day who were in the background of the video for a couple seconds -- turns out that everyone who was in the video or somehow connected to the video had to testify in an official AF hearing on the matter... So people are getting fried up and down the line. I guess the moral of the story is not to make any humorous videos in the future because you just can't have as much fun in the military anymore... Anyone who has seen the video, feel free to comment...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Taildragger said:
I guess the moral of the story is not to make any humorous videos in the future because you just can't have as much fun in the military anymore... Anyone who has seen the video, feel free to comment...

I've seen it, it's pretty funny. There's no reason to stop making funny videos. Maybe just avoid doing one about your crank and then posting it all over the internet.

Don't brush this off as a USAF thing only. If this had been Navy guys, I'm sure some dork would have dimed them out as well. Cover your a$s.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
If you can't make a funny video about your crank and post it all over the internet, then what CAN you do?

KBayDog

You're all missing the important part:

Taildragger said:
a couple F-16 drivers got bored

What, might I ask, are they doing (or not doing) over there in Big Blue that would cause F-16 drivers to get bored?

BTW Taildragger, it appears that you have seen said video. Are you next in line to be fried? :D

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Taildragger said:
I guess the moral of the story is not to make any humorous videos in the future because you just can't have as much fun in the military anymore...

Here is the moral of the story...

zab1001 said:
Cover your a$s.

well put Zab

Taildragger

API-bound!
I have the video saved if anyone wants to see it -- woops, that may end my career before it even starts hahah

MemphisX

I've seen the video clip. It was shown during Safety Stand-down while our safety officer went up for his brief. The other junior officers pretended to know nothing about it and how to get it off the big screen. The senior officers and all of us found it hilarious, but the saftey officer was mad it was afforded at his embarrassment. They also had clips of a trunk monkey in the briefs of our newly appointed XO and our new CMC.

VAmookie

zab1001 said:
Don't brush this off as a USAF thing only. If this had been Navy guys, I'm sure some dork would have dimed them out as well. Cover your a$s.

Not necessarily, we all know the navy has the strongest dont ask, dont tell policy, for obvious reasons. In the navy, a man's crank is his business... and that of his rack mate's.

On a side note, im only kidding, be careful with my behimen

Status
Not open for further replies.