• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

after PRK

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle_sc

STA-21 Non-select
OK, I'm going on three weeks post op. My near vision is great now, but distance is a joke. Anything past about three feet from me is blurry. Before the surgery I was farsighted (could see far away) but now I'm nearsighted. Anyone had the same knid of thing? Should I expect the distance vision to get better with time? Someone make me feel better here :confused:

Shadow9660

Need to get PRK myself, so cant speak from experience, but I read a lot of posts on this site (look under PRK) and marineocs.com, and it seems with PRK in particular, because the epithelium is healing differently than Lasik, you have to give it several months, with your vision fluctuating, to see results. To what degree it fluctuates, i.e. far to nearsightedness...I'd say ask your doctor.

sublime259

Everyone is different, some were better off than you at 3 weeks, some were worse off. Just give it time and everything will fine. I didnt mean for that to rhyme...ill shut up now :icon_tong

Status
Not open for further replies.