• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Adventures of Primary

bub513

Black Cloud
I think you guys might get a kick out of this. So i have a baby due soon so I asked ops if i can speed up my training to be complete before the baby's due. He is super accommodating and sets my up with weekend ops for 3 flights. Im stoked thinking i might have a chance to get done before i have a newborn. Not a chance first flight no problem second flights on departure at about 3000 feet in the clouds in the freaking clouds my IP informs me we just had a birdstrike. Like bird its a cloudy day go home you're drunk. so we have a 3 hour drive back home to base. Next weekend Im scheduled for my first cross country to KEY WEST !!!!!!! after the second leg we had a hydraulic fluid issue. 5 hour drive back to base, Like come on man. Which brings me to tonight after some awesome free food at the FBO we go to start up and you guessed it bad start. So if you ever think youre going to get through primary any faster don't even think about it lol. But i wont forget I'm not on the boat somewhere cleaning and scrubbing or doing XO happy hour.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I think you guys might get a kick out of this. So i have a baby due soon so I asked ops if i can speed up my training to be complete before the baby's due. He is super accommodating and sets my up with weekend ops for 3 flights. Im stoked thinking i might have a chance to get done before i have a newborn. Not a chance first flight no problem second flights on departure at about 3000 feet in the clouds in the freaking clouds my IP informs me we just had a birdstrike. Like bird its a cloudy day go home you're drunk. so we have a 3 hour drive back home to base. Next weekend Im scheduled for my first cross country to KEY WEST !!!!!!! after the second leg we had a hydraulic fluid issue. 5 hour drive back to base, Like come on man. Which brings me to tonight after some awesome free food at the FBO we go to start up and you guessed it bad start. So if you ever think youre going to get through primary any faster don't even think about it lol. But i wont forget I'm not on the boat somewhere cleaning and scrubbing or doing XO happy hour.
Congrats on the baby. When it's time for English class, don't homeschool.