• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

$500 - Female SNA looking for on-base roommate (NAS Corpus Christi)

alisasieber

Hi,

Female 2ndLt USMC SNA moving to on-base housing on NAS Corpus Christi for Primary and (hopefully) Advanced. I am looking for a roommate (preferably female) to live in one of the 2 bedroom town homes on base. Split rent and utilities. I am currently at NAS Pensacola and moving to Corpus early-August. I will be signing the lease, just looking for someone to rent one room. House will be fully furnished - I have a kitchen table, living room set, big screen tv, and washer and dryer. Catch - you must love dogs! I have two adorable mini Australian Shepherds. If you have a dog, we'd have to see if they'd get along (mine are very friendly). Home will most likely have a dog door installed to the small backyard. No cats (allergic and my dogs would go nuts over one).

If you are in Pcola, shoot me an email and we can meet! If not, we can chat online. Love wine nights, ice cream, and HBO shows. :)

Link to base housing website: http://corpuschristinavalhousing.com/
Email alisa.sieber@gmail.com

Renegade One

None
Is there any more to the story about qualifying for "on-base housing"? Inquiring minds may want to know. Not me...