• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 September 2018 OCS Class

Good evening,

Starting this thread since I haven’t seen anyone else slated to start OCS this date. I hope more classmates will congregate to the thead now that it’s created...

Volley203

Good evening,

Starting this thread since I haven’t seen anyone else slated to start OCS this date. I hope more classmates will congregate to the thead now that it’s created...
I just found out I've been selected too, but they said I'll start school sometime in Sept. So this helps out a lot, maybe we shall be in the same class.

I was proreq’d on the SWO 5MAR2018 Proboard. I let NRC know that my street on base housing was being sold back to the Navy and I had to move out by October 1st. They considered me a priority since they didn’t want me to have to move twice or end up homeless until my class.

Griffin Bryn

Happydays
Got Pro-Rec’d for SNA on the 23 MAY board and will most likely be in this class! Haven’t gotten a finsel, orders, or anything like that yet, but my recruiter told me I’d likely be in this class, happy to be here!
From what i have heard everyone on that board is being slated for July 1 or the 22nd.

Spartans1991

I think July 1 is last class for 18. Someone said it goes by graduation date. Don't quote me on that though just repeating what I've seen others say on here.