• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20/40 and improvin quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texan

Why enemy pilots dont sleep well
Had my PRK operation on Friday, no pain - except for a bit Sunday morning when I woke up. Took off the bandage contacts this mornign. Vision is 20/40 left, 20/35 right, and improving quicker than any of my doc's other recent patients.

And to think I was nervous at one point - apparently I'm in the minortiy with this kind of healing / lack of pain though.

4 days down, 86 or so to go - yay for boring waits.

peace,
Texan

Clux4

Banned
I am getting mine in January and I was just wondering how much it costed you guys on an average. The Doctor is telling me it will cost me $1600 for each eye.

Texan I hope I did not threadjack. Just did not feel like starting another thread.

Texan

3150 +140 for the surgery and all of the visits for the next year.

Texan

That was actually for both eyes... took 22 seconds under the laser for each. I actually opted for the custom wavefront as well. just makes night vision better and gives less secondary / tertiary abberations.

Status
Not open for further replies.