• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2/2 Charming bungalow near NAS Jax $1275/mo

absolutVU

I just got orders to Norfolk, so I'm putting my house up for rent. It will be available in July.

It's located in Riverside, which is part of Jacksonville's historic district (beautiful houses and old trees) about 15 minutes north of NAS Jax (It takes me 12 minutes to drive there---too bad I work at Mayport!!). It's a few blocks from Willow Branch Park and library, a 10 minute walk to the shops/restaurants on Park/King Street and a short bike ride to 5 points, the shops at Avondale and Murray Hill.

--2 bed/2 bath with sunroom/office (renovating it in June)
--about 1100 sq feet; built in 1927
--at end of a very quiet dead-end street
--Kitchen with granite countertops, D/W, stove and SS fridge
--Beautiful refinished hardwood floors (laminate wood in kitchen)
--Deck with hot tub and speakers
--Fenced in backyard (very small yard)
--Washer and dryer in utility/mud room
--landscape lighting and wiring for surround sound in LR
--lawn service included. Flower beds have sprinkler system.
--And a rareity in Riverside, a garage! I love this garage. It's technically a two car but the door only slides open one way. That's right--it slides open! It's got a ton of storage space, work bench, and a cool old ladder that folds down to access the storage loft.
--most of the people who live on the street are retired, so they stay home most of the day and keep an eye on the comings and goings of the street. It's as good a neighborhood watch as I could want! They are great about watching the house when I'm gone.

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=U...OTQagoxhcCEj2A&cbp=11,305.59399009873437,,0,5

Please only respond if you are willing and able to care for this beautiful house like it is your own.

Attachments

• DSC07524.JPG
    DSC07524.JPG
    579.7 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC07450.JPG
    DSC07450.JPG
    575.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC07436.JPG
    DSC07436.JPG
    544.1 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC07489.JPG
    DSC07489.JPG
    604 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC07492.JPG
    DSC07492.JPG
    413 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC07442.JPG
    DSC07442.JPG
    613.7 KB · Views: 160

absolutVU

Thanks, Casey, you know how highly I value your opinion. It looks like this E2 thing is working out for you.

MasterBates

By "working out" you mean I'm still in CPTs at the RAG 26 months after I left -42? :D

(little run in with NOMI... and NPQ'd for a while)

Just harassing at the colors.. You've seen how I color coordinate.

absolutVU

Thanks, Casey. I don't check in here very often because any computer but my personal one will not recognize my username! So, after a long day at work I usually don't want to have anything to do with the computer at home...hence my infrequent visits to this site.

The house is still available, though.

MasterBates

That's weird. I can check from the sim building, the NFO building, LP-34 and any other NMCI computer.

Does the computer at home have your password saved and you are not putting it in quite right at work?

Note- AW works from Navy NMCI boxes, but not Marine NMCI boxes, and not sure about joint commands and/or boats. I know it worked on IT-21 setups, but I don't know what boats use now.

absolutVU

I thought the password was the problem as well but when I requested to change it, I entered the given new password and then the site told me that absolutVU was not my username. Ridiculous. So, yes, I do have it saved on this computer and so it's my only access!

MasterBates

Okay. I'll try to see what the issue with the login is here. I've posted that where a higher level mod can get to it and try to see what the problem is.

Back to the house, nice house, nice area. Far from Manatees as a bonus.