• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 June 2018 OCS Class

• Thread starter Deleted member 66584
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 66584

Hello fellow candidates. Just wanted to start a thread for the June 10th class this coming summer. Congratulations on your selection, and I hope we have a great class!

-Jordan

XWingAviator

Hoping this will be my class! I graduate in May and get my transcripts in mid-May, so I'm hoping my transcripts get processed quick enough to be in this class

Callsign_Thunder

Hoping I can get in this class, my recruiter seems to think I can make it after the May board date. What kind of ASTBs, LORs, and GPAs did you land?

Matty Morocco

Hoping this will be my class! I graduate in May and get my transcripts in mid-May, so I'm hoping my transcripts get processed quick enough to be in this class
I would definitely get every other thing done now, months before the board date. MEPS, background, everything... It takes longer than you hope haha

BMUNO

BMuno
Hey all I am planning to drive to New Port from Houston,Texas. My plan is to get there on 09JUN18 and check out the place. Checking in time I believe is 0900-1100 10JUN18, depending on your orders. If anyone in Texas,Louisiana,Mississippi,Georgia, Carolinas and Virginia we can ride together/carpool. Feel free to PM me. My drive will be 27hrs!!!

USC6217

I can only pray that I get this date. Just like many others, graduate in May and hope for fast processing. I've been board selected since July of 2017, I'm tired of waiting.