• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

npq

1. J

Anxiety Attacks-Possible NPQ

Hey everybody. This is my first post, so I will try to make this short and sweet (emphasis on try). I am currently in the Primary portion of flight school with 6 years prior service as an aircrewman and just passed my 1 year mark since commissioning. This past week I have been experiencing...
  2. B

Seeking Advice: First Sea Tour Pilot NPQ

Hi everyone! I'm a pilot in my first sea tour and I have a strong likelihood of being found NPQ (no waiver or medical retirement likely). I'm hoping you guys can help me understand my circumstances and get as far ahead of this as possible. For more context, I'm unqualified with more than 6...
  3. C

At OCS, got NPQ'd

Hello all, I was part of class 10-18, (Feb 4, 2018) and went through a few days before I had a meeting with the flight surgeon. Pretty much I was NPQ'd for having 1.75 astigmatism, when 1.00 was the max standard. I remember I asked the eye doc at MEPS if my astigastigm was within standards and...
  4. Demi Durkin

Thumb Tip Reach/Function Reach: Too Short- Help?

Hi everyone, Long story short, I had a waiver under review at NAMI when NAMI NPQ'd me for my anthropometric measurements- staff at flight physical should have caught it and I shouldn't have even been submitted for an unrelated waiver. Heartbreakingly, I've already bee pro-rec Y. I failed the...
  5. Demi Durkin

NPQ After Swearing in/before OCS

Hi All, I am an OCS applicant who has already completed her flight physical. I am waiting for a determination on a waiver; however, I've been told by my flight surgeon that it could take up to 10 months. I should have a PRO REC Y at minimum before then, if not a FINSEL. My recruiter told me...
  6. Demi Durkin

Submitting Unlisted Previous Medical Issue To NAMI...?

Hi everyone. First let me say, I have searched the form and have not seen something addressing this question. Additionally, I have asked my recruiter and also the flight surgeon I saw and haven't gotten a direct or concise answer. Thanks for taking the time to read. I am an SNFO OCS applicant...