• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

MadHatter

pilot
Found this back in the February boards posted by @BGould6862 should be helpful for those trying to study/ might be shipping soon. Not for sure if it's still the most current version, but it's a start for sure.

Attachments

• Officer Candidate Regulations (OCR).pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 51

Copp5

congratulations to those who auto qualified and were selected already. Felt pretty good with my scores of 55 7,6,7 and 3.75gpa before seeing some of your scores. Good luck to everyone applying

Seniuram

congratulations to those who auto qualified and were selected already. Felt pretty good with my scores of 55 7,6,7 and 3.75gpa before seeing some of your scores. Good luck to everyone applying
All of you that are concerned, don’t worry about it. This is exactly how the previous board went and you can see what their average acceptance scores where if you go find their excel sheet.

ccb18

I am wondering how many of us will be getting that finsel this upcoming week. I have heard of these taking months for some and only a few weeks for others. I wonder if our process is being expedited due to it being an "early" board. Any advice?
Did you hear back on your Pro-Rec?

Found this back in the February boards posted by @BGould6862 should be helpful for those trying to study/ might be shipping soon. Not for sure if it's still the most current version, but it's a start for sure.
I downloaded the most recent Appendix B from the OCS website. It has 20 pages of all the memorization items. Chain of command isn't filled in, but you can find/know some of the people higher in the chain of command.

Attachments

• OCR Appendix B.pdf
    394.6 KB · Views: 29