• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO through OCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonseok Yoon

I am looking for applying for Navy Pilot.
Graduated from University of Michigan with 3.5 gpa in Psychology. 25 years old.
I was a nupoc applicant but did not make it at the final interview because I was not qualified to the nuclear officer.
Through this experience, I have obtained medical examination (which will expire on october) and security clearance. I think I have done everything for navy pilot except taking astb.

My question is how often the navy has the slots for pilot for ocs candidates? I was told that we have to get gurantee for flight school before signing for ocs.

One more question, if I go to flight school after ocs, is it really hard or impossible to be a fighter pilot in navy compared to the academy or nrotc

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I am looking for applying for Navy Pilot.
Graduated from University of Michigan with 3.5 gpa in Psychology. 25 years old.
I was a nupoc applicant but did not make it at the final interview because I was not qualified to the nuclear officer.
Through this experience, I have obtained medical examination (which will expire on october) and security clearance. I think I have done everything for navy pilot except taking astb.

My question is how often the navy has the slots for pilot for ocs candidates? I was told that we have to get gurantee for flight school before signing for ocs.

One more question, if I go to flight school after ocs, is it really hard or impossible to be a fighter pilot in navy compared to the academy or nrotc

Every question you've asked has been answered here and available in the stickies. Please have a look around and do some reading then come back and ask specific questions.

In short: often. correct. no, no one cares about your commissioning source once at flight school.

Status
Not open for further replies.