• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

haimehhh

That sounds about right. pretty sure the IW is a stretch, anyway. and SWO is what I'd rather do if i don't get picked up for sna. in the meanwhile i'm dropping money on MBA enrollment, just as a placeholder, even though I hope i'm wasting the $. :confused: :cool: bittersweet feeling.

banjosquirrel

Still just waiting on this board whenever it may be, but I'm wondering if it is standard procedure to meet with a background investigator before receiving a ProRec Y. A lot of my family and friends have been interviewed and I am meeting with someone this week. It just seems odd to me that they'd spend time and money on an applicant that hasn't been chosen yet.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It just seems odd to me that they'd spend time and money on an applicant that hasn't been chosen yet.
No need to worry 'bout that, jf anything, it's a positive indicator. When you have been ProRec'd-Y:D, it's one less unchecked box to worry about as you suffer in FS Purgatory!:eek:
BanjoSqirrel.jpg
BzB

Last edited:

USSMaximus

I think it's a little odd. I even thought it was odd when my NRD wanted me to just sign everything to eventually start mine before they sent my kit to the board. Like @BusyBee604 said, I don't think it's anything to worry about. It will be one less thing for you and the Navy to worry about when ProRec'd!

On a side note, it was getting quiet in here. Thanks for posting! Haha

USSMaximus

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing lol. All of the other SWO threads were a lot busier than this. Also, thank you!! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!