• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

05 July 2015

Greetings everyone. I was in the March 22, 2015 class but was shifted to this one for "Quota Control". Feel free to post if you are in this OCS class and we may also get a FB group going if we get enough people in here. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I''ve yet to receive a FINSEL, but I'm tentatively assigned to this class. We'll see what happens though. Everyone for this class should start receiving FINSEL letters around the beginning of May.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
UPDATE: Looks like I won't make the cut for this class; I'm sure I'll see some of the folks from here whenever I'm in first phase though.

For any future posters to this class, usnavymle and I have both been shifted to a later class. I will leave this thread up for anyone who ends up in this class.

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
Liberty during summer in Newport = nice (once you reach Candi-O phase). Hopefully, it will make up for the humidity which is going to slay you.

JohnTaylor

I am in the July 5th class as well and had it confirmed that my date wasn't pushed back. I am SWO bound, but is everyone who was pushed back NFO?