• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 May 2015

Bjlasc01

For those not on the Facebook Group:
Pre-OCS dinner reservation for 10 people at 7pm at Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant. The name of the reservation will be "May 3rd OCS Class".

If you meet other classmates on Saturday invite them to come bearing in mind, anyone this information is new to needs to call ahead [ (401)849-6334 ] to add themselves to the same reservation. They can add people relatively close to 7pm. I think this is the best way to wing it.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
I'm not on Facebook guys. Just wondering where the majority of you are staying the night before. NGIS?

Bjlasc01

The Pre-OCS dinner is now at:
Speakeasy Bar & Grill
250 Thames St.
Newport, RI 02840
(401) 846-0514

Our numbers that plan on attendance have grown rapidly and we will now have our own area to mingle. If you are not on the facebook group but would like to be added to the reservation pm me on here or quote this post along with a request to be added. Thanks all.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
The Pre-OCS dinner is now at:
Speakeasy Bar & Grill
250 Thames St.
Newport, RI 02840
(401) 846-0514

Our numbers that plan on attendance have grown rapidly and we will now have our own area to mingle. If you are not on the facebook group but would like to be added to the reservation pm me on here or quote this post along with a request to be added. Thanks all.

I'll join! Been meaning to make a reservation just too busy with work right now. Thanks!