• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ISIS publishes hit list of 100 servicemembers

jmcquate

Contributor
Uniforms that display branch of service, rank, unit, designator and last name pretty much let the cat out of the bag.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
View attachment 14598

PII is really important right....? Think about how much time you're required to spend in front of a computer doing mindless training - and then "the navy" does this. WTF!?
Well keep in mind this is the same community which so kindly used Facebook to beat the CACOs to the punch when HSC-6 lost their helo, so color me not surprised at all.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had a video that I thought was supposed to be for a limited purpose uploaded by the PAO folks onto the internets for anyone to access Fortunately I worked with some of them and got them to pull it down but it still was a lesson in dealing with them, this office was putting everything they could online and that seemed to be the SOP for the PAO folks, and managing my own info online.

Mos

None
In the YouTube video linked at the end of that article, starting about halfway through the vid, the author scrolls through the list of names and pictures.

She scrolls quickly, but if you're using Chrome, you can slow down the video by holding down the Shift key and pressing the comma button (aka the < button) a couple times.
Seems that video link has been removed; can't seem to find it.