• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dropping from 12 to 10 airwings

rotorhead1871

UH-1N.....NAS Agana, Guam....circa 1975
pilot
That's him. He lives the next town over from me in LaConner and is seen out & about now and then with his wife Alexa in tow. Now, I have no idea whether my parents were hanging with TR, but they were part of the same Seattle art/literary circles.

he is an interesting guy...he has a good wikipedia page....I read he hosted a show on KRAB-FM....I used to stop by KRAB every now and then as a good friend of mine was an electronics wiz and would help keep their transmitter working...also noted is that he found his literary voice after writing a review of the Doors in 1967, I used to run sound at the Eagles auditorium and we did the Doors concert in 1967.....it was a pretty crazy scene......we also did Janice Joplin, Charles Lloyd and Chicago Transit Authority....before they changed their name........to name a few...