• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO BOARD FEB 15

exNavyOffRec

Yeah, that's what I am worried about. I have researched my particular medical situation on this forum and others and it doesn't seem like waivers are granted too often for my particular situation. Also, @NavyOffRec all my treatment has been done at Navy hospitals since I have been active duty. Does N3M have access to those records or should I have sent them in with my physical? I didn't send in any supporting docs other than the 2807, 2808, and labs as per the Fleet Application Checklist because the doc marked me physically qualified. Additionally, are active duty applicants reviewed the exact same way as new accessions or does N3M consider the fact that they have been serving on active duty with their medical situation? Thanks in advance for your help.

N3M has access only to what they are sent.

They do consider that a person has been serving, there are many conditions that if a civilian had they could not come in, but AD have those same conditions and are allowed to serve, sometimes those conditions allow you to serve as enlisted but not officer, and I have also seen conditions were a person can't serve as enlisted but can as an officer.

AMDO87

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just continue to pray and hope for that PQ letter. I'm hoping worst case scenario is that they just TNPQ me so I have the opportunity to try and obtain a waiver.

@Claten if you wouldn't mind let me know when you get your PQ letter and I'll do the same if I receive mine.

The_Diplomat83

***question***

I have been in constant contact with my triad and ccc for results information from the board. I am still waiting on results. Nothing in BOL has posted yet. So is there a reason that a few members have received results and others may have not still???

At this point I am sitting in limbo and I am curious if anyone has any idea on what this could mean? I was assured my package did go at least to the board. Anyone else having this issue?

Brian_Framer

***question***

I have been in constant contact with my triad and ccc for results information from the board. I am still waiting on results. Nothing in BOL has posted yet. So is there a reason that a few members have received results and others may have not still???

At this point I am sitting in limbo and I am curious if anyone has any idea on what this could mean? I was assured my package did go at least to the board. Anyone else having this issue?

I was in the same boat, and I was also assured my package was going to the board, but came to find out it didn't. I would call the person at Navy Rec Command that e mailed you saying he or she received your package. For me, Mr. Paul Celestin received my package and told me over the phone I was good for the board, and Tuesday he said it didn't go to the board... so frustrating and so much work for our packages to be a paper weight on someone's desk. Good luck!

exNavyOffRec

***question***

generally those that are pro Y have the system updated first, if nothing has been updated then it could be you are a "N" or it didn't make board.

The_Diplomat83

I was in the same boat, and I was also assured my package was going to the board, but came to find out it didn't. I would call the person at Navy Rec Command that e mailed you saying he or she received your package. For me, Mr. Paul Celestin received my package and told me over the phone I was good for the board, and Tuesday he said it didn't go to the board... so frustrating and so much work for our packages to be a paper weight on someone's desk. Good luck!

I read your post and it has me concerned that I may have had the same situation take place. I had many last minute hangups fromy command dragging their feet and I was assured that the 21st was the wanted date. My packet was completed the evening of the 21st after receiving my command endorsement letter by 1700 on the 21st. I spoke to the rep and was told that if submitted that evening, it would be processed the followingorning and sent up line. I followed up with the rep the followingormjng and she said I was good and she pushed it to the board for consideration. tomorrow is a down day for me so I will be making calls and I will hopefully get to the bottom of the situation. More to follow. Worse case I guess I will be resubmitting for the next board.

AMDO87

@NavyOffRec what is the usual turn around for N3M's review after being professionally recommended. Searching around on this forum it seems like it is pretty quick - especially if problems with the physical are found. Also, do you actually receive a letter from N3M once they determined the applicant to be PQ or do you only receive a FS letter after N3M found the applicant to be PQ? It will have been a week tomorrow since I was found to be PRO REC'D and I haven't received a letter from N3M requesting further medical docs. Is this a good sign? Sorry for the million questions and thanks in advance for your help!

AEC02

@AMDO87, I was selected as alternate for this cycle. N3M has already contacted me with an administrative issue on my physical that I need to get resolved. Hopefully that helps, and I got word today that NRC might be closed due to the storm. I got my letter to send the information in yesterday from N3M.

AMDO87

@AMDO87, I was selected as alternate for this cycle. N3M has already contacted me with an administrative issue on my physical that I need to get resolved. Hopefully that helps, and I got word today that NRC might be closed due to the storm. I got my letter to send the information in yesterday from N3M.

@AEC02 Thanks for the update. From my understanding N3M doesn't even process alternates unless they were selected to move forward due to one of the selectee's being dropped - correct me if I'm wrong @NavyOffRec . Has your BOL been updated to say PRO REC'D? I believe this probably means that I was PDQ'd, which I had a feeling was going to happen, but judging that they are already processing an alternate I can only assume that I am PDQ with no waiver recommended. Congrats @AEC02! As much as I would have loved to be a commissioned officer it is outside of my hands now. I'll just move forward and hope I get picked up for CPO this year.

AMDO87

AMDO87

@Claten thanks for the update. I still haven't heard anything from them so I'm hoping that is a good thing. Were they asking you to update your DD 2807 because of the time that had elapsed since you last did it? I believe it's only valid for 90 days. My 2807 was within that time frame when I originally submitted my package, but it has since passed the 90 days.