• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Seeking DCO for Intel/IWO

I haven't updated in awhile. Medical approved my waiver. So much time has passed I have to rebuild the kit again.

Northshore,

Good luck with everything! Make sure to stay on top of your recruiter(s) and all others involved! You have to take care of you! A friend of mine had their package "ready" in December but received a call at noon the day the package was due to that he was missing some stuff, so he too couldn't get his package turned in on time.
My package was just submitted for the FY15 IDC board! I feel as though I'm competitive enough, hopefully the board agrees! Best of luck!

IW and IP for me as well

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Northshore - good luck. I had a long-ago tiny bone fracture that came into question during my medical clearance. Like, so long ago that the doctor is retired and the clinic threw out all the records. I passed MEPS, though.

As for your blood pressure medication, all I can say is: eat paleo, sleep well, lift heavy things, don't do chronic cardio exercise, and do whatever Robb Wolf says.

Northshore

@CoolBreeze I won't make it on time for the March boards. I believe the next one is September. I just re-submitted APSR, SF-86 and a slew of paperwork. I'm going back for interviews in April since my old interviews are no longer valid even though I was given 100% confidence to move forward.

RickD

I'm hoping to get in one of these eventually. Awaiting USAF docs from the folks at MPRC.