• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 July 2015

LilRoo

Hey everyone,
Didn't see a thread for this class date yet, so I figured I would go ahead and create one. I was originally supposed to be in the 22 March 2015 class, but my OR told me last week that my date got bumped back to July.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

kayteedee

I'm glad to know there are people in my class this time! When I was in the May 24th class, I was the only one that I knew of.

LilRoo

Kayteedee
Glad to know some people are in this class as well! Looking forward to the experience, no matter how trying it might be.
Noble 6
Glad to know a fellow NFO in the class!

Gator Guard

always knife hands
I got pushed back into this class as well. The email I received stated that the quota for FY15 was reduced so all remaining applicants are shipping the first class for FY16.

That means a lot of NFO candidates in this class, which is a nice upside. We will all be spending a long time together in Pensacola.

Noble-6

I got pushed back into this class as well. The email I received stated that the quota for FY15 was reduced so all remaining applicants are shipping the first class for FY16.

That means a lot of NFO candidates in this class, which is a nice upside. We will all be spending a long time together in Pensacola.

Thanks for the update - looking forward to joining the aviation community with you guys.

kayteedee

Can't find it...is it a secret group or something? Because then you'd have to be invited to it before you can see it.