• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

AttackCanary

If you didn't pass depth perception at MEPS then you won't be PQ for SNA, which prevents you from going to board for SNA

So, don't know what it means (and just fyi), but last week my Processor asked me if I wanted to apply NFO as well (only have SNA listed)... seems weird that he would ask me that if NFO applications aren't being accepted for civilians.

EMTpilot

Hey everybody,

Just wondering if anyone has heard any info at all about the board being moved up from May at all? If they do it based off of # of applications then it would logically follow that half the country missing the board would speed up the next one. It also would make logical sense that they'd tell the NRDs when the deadlines were so what do I know. Any gouge is most appreciated. Share the love. I've heard nothing from Philly. The worst has to be all the friends and family asking "So have you heard anything from the Navy yet?"

My OR actually said the results that recently got released for SNA applicants at the beginning of February were from a board that was held in December. I've seen a lot of conflicting information, but I have no reason to believe my OR would lie to me about that, and he would also know if a board did take place in February.

I think there'll be one very soon based off of that.

exNavyOffRec

My OR actually said the results that recently got released for SNA applicants at the beginning of February were from a board that was held in December. I've seen a lot of conflicting information, but I have no reason to believe my OR would lie to me about that, and he would also know if a board did take place in February.

considering people on here that were pro Y from the board that just happened applied in Jan, I would say your recruiter is not correct.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Couldn't be further from the truth. The selection list tells you when the board convened and adjourned.

That's disappointing.

Why would my OR not know about the board happening on Feb 3rd? Just very disappointing to have missed it by such a small margin.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
That's disappointing.

Why would my OR not know about the board happening on Feb 3rd? Just very disappointing to have missed it by such a small margin.

Because it's a rolling board, they convene whenever. We heard rumors about a board happening a week or so prior, but no official word.

kITTY pURRY

Finally checking in for the May-ish board after missing the February one. Figured I might as well pass the time with others in the same situation.

ReserveOfficerRecruiter

pilot
Spoke with the Program Manager today, and I don't think I'm providing any groundbreaking information that Rufio181 or NavyOffRec haven't already mentioned, but the SWO board did meet this week and results should be posted within the next week or two. What that means is that the plan is for a late May SWO board. The Pilot/NFO board and SWO board may stay separate like they did this month, which would put Pilot/NFO possibly the first week of May and SWO the third/last week of May.
The biggest takeaway from the call was when these boards close for accepting applications. The deadline to submit is roughly 1 month prior, just like with the boards that have set dates. So long story short, if you are looking to apply for Pilot/NFO, I recommend getting your kits submitted by April 1. For SWO, I would say April 15. Now those deadlines are for when the recruiting district submits the kits, so you should have everything into your recruiter 1-2 weeks prior to that to play it safe. This is why there were a lot of people who thought they were at the February Pilot/NFO board, when in fact the deadline was at some point in January.

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
Hey everyone, just checking in. Sounds like we're all in the same boat. I'm trying to have my Application in by mid-March.

Piposterous

"The road to success is always under construction"
pilot
My OR has all of my medical documents and has submitted them to the MEPS med read nearly two weeks ago. Still no word back yet from them whether I am cleared for MEPS yet. Granted, NC has been getting crushed by snowstorms recently, but shouldn't it have only taken two to three days to hear back whether I am cleared for MEPS?

I really hope this process continues to run smoothly so that I can make the May boards.... I can't stop thinking about it; it really makes focusing in class hard haha.

Dallas Brown

SNA applicant
Hey everyone, checking in. Waiting to hear back on whether I am cleared for MEPS yet. I'm trying to have my Application in by mid-March.

GPA: 3.1
OAR: 52
PFAR: 8
AQR: 6
FOFAR: 7