• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 2015

Gator Guard

always knife hands
I just got the email from my OR. I was also pushed back to 26 July 15. The reason is that the FY15 quota for NFO has been reduced. I am going to see if there is any way to stay in this class, because I already gave notice to my employer and am so ready to go.

cdualney

Hey everyone! Just got my date today. I got my Pro Rec Y at the beginning of this month for SNA. Getting excited!
Same here, got my letter today. It was an awesome relief to hear my recruiter say I shouldn't worry about my date being pushed back

KnightFlight

Checking in for this class also. Got the call today. Looks like they are pushing for some SNA's in this class. I'm not complaining! :D

JamesDStrunk

We should be hitting semi-decent weather by the time April rolls around. I grew up in Massachusetts, February is and will always be the worst month out of the year. By spring time you're looking at moderate weather, possibly some rain, some random extreme humid days, but decent enough to not suck.

If you've been accustomed to Northern weather you'll be fine.

JamesDStrunk

Just a quick question, it might be a stupid one, but whatever.

My orders say report NET 10 April and NLT 11 April. According to the actualy OCS website, i should report to OCS that Sunday (12th) at 0800 in appropriate civilian attire ( http://www.ocs.navy.mil/Travel_Check_in.asp ). Is it still alright if i check in on the 11th? Or should i make my reservation for temp lodging to include checking out the morning of the 12th?