• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Carrier Damaged by the Iranians!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Heck, with all the extra mothballed carriers we have, we could have sold Iran one of our hulks for target practice. :D

P3 F0

None
It looked like they were throwing rocks at it in the beginning. Then probably detonated a barrel of TNT beneath the deck of whatever that was.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sure they can hit a cooperative non-moving target. I say let's try it for real and see how it works out for them.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
This seems a bit like shooting at a globe and saying it proves you can wipe China off the face of the earth. When in reality it is much more like your dad letting you win at checkers so your feelers don't get hurt.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Actually, reminded me of that scene in Blazing Saddles when the bad guys come roaring into the 'fake' Rock Ridge.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sure they can hit a cooperative non-moving target. I say let's try it for real and see how it works out for them.
Ah, no. Let's not have them try it for real. Simply trying would portend bad news for a lot of people.