• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

USSMaximus

Once sent to the NRD, it typically takes about 72 hours for them to send it to the board, as long as you don't have any issues with your kit. If the NFO board is the 3rd, then you most likely will miss it. If it is for SWO, you're still good if you turn it in ASAP.

AWQtUOGmuC1Dq.gif

After reading this thread so far.....

mz247

I have money that this board is in March...I mean what's the odds of the majority of people not knowing the official date until 3 days prior?
I mean come on, that's a tad bogus in my opinion.

CuBs2105

So I sent my kit off Wednesday, got a received email from the processor and a request for more info last night. Completed and sent off the needed info today and verified it was received at 1330. Anyone think I've got a shot at being included in this board or do you think its just a pipe dream?

AltiusOne

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Aside from the mysteries of this immediate board, do we have an idea on when the next one will be? I was under the impression that this was it for this fiscal year, but recently had heard some conflicting reports on the possibility of another SNA/SNFO board taking place in the summer timeframe.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Aside from the mysteries of this immediate board, do we have an idea on when the next one will be? I was under the impression that this was it for this fiscal year, but recently had heard some conflicting reports on the possibility of another SNA/SNFO board taking place in the summer timeframe.

Rolling boards occur every 90-120 days from the previous board. Sometimes the board selection list will announce when the next board occurs. This has been beaten down and mentioned countless times on here.