• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

Not sure if I can post the email from my navy email on here but I received an email from the fleet officer processor at CNRC that the next NFO board will take place 3 February 15. She did not say when the deadline for said board was but I have a feeling that its probably 28th. Rufio, do you have any more info on this?

The 28th is today. The deadline isn't usually one week before the board, it's three weeks, right? Unless this is a fleet only board or something. Sounds suspect, but I don't know. Waiting on Rufio to confirm. The last board people knew the date at least a month in advance. Learning it's actually in four business days would be wtf

Last edited:

lliesemeyer

Spoke to my recruiter who said he had no knowledge of a board on feb 3. Don't know how much that means....but thats what he told me for what it's worth.

evdberg21

SNA/SNFO are held together.

P.S. Awesome ASTB scores!
Thanks, but wish I had a higher GPA. Also not sure if I'll make this board because there's some issue with NASIS due to my NACLC from when I joined the Army. They said they have a solution just waiting to hear back.

KnightFlight

Thanks, but wish I had a higher GPA. Also not sure if I'll make this board because there's some issue with NASIS due to my NACLC from when I joined the Army. They said they have a solution just waiting to hear back.
Well you have a better GPA and ASTB scores than me, so when you get your stuff in I think you have a better shot than me lol.

Looking at the thread for the last aviation board, the board was announced one month in advance with a deadline of 12 days prior. I remember seeing on here that this is typical of rolling boards. So suddenly finding out that the board is not only within one week but already past the deadline...yeah. Dunno guys.

KnightFlight

Looking at the thread for the last aviation board, the board was announced one month in advance with a deadline of 12 days prior. I remember seeing on here that this is typical of rolling boards. So suddenly finding out that the board is not only within one week but already past the deadline...yeah. Dunno guys.
From my knowledge boards are held when enough applications have arrived at NRC and/or within 90 - 120 days, or whenever the Navy decides. I don't think any formal "announcement" has to be made. My OR told me sometimes he finds out a board was held a week after the fact when the results come in. Maybe he's just in the dark, or maybe I'm just hopeful that it will be held on the 3rd.