• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The "new" Iron Eagle?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ethan Hawke and January Jones in the upcoming movie "Good Kill" about an Air Force F16 pilot that is a reaper drone operator stationed in Las Vegas. Political or recruitment piece? Kidding...

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
900x900px-LL-9bb28d6b_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
I'm not sure a comparison to Iron Eagle is fair...this film actually seems to have respected actors and producers involved, and a plot that is plausible or perhaps even realistic. That said, I don't know if I can handle watching two hours of Hollywood-ized, shitty CAS procedures. It's one thing when you're making a fun action movie about air-to-air - which is basically all secret material, so I would be worried if they got it right - but I feel like it's another when you're trying to make a serious film about war and Close Air Support, which is mostly unclassified and somewhat easily accessible information.

Sonog

pilot
"It's not a just war. It's just...war"

Man if my career makes it to the point where I can drop a line like that...
LzGxa.gif