• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
RUFIO is on top of the info and status, if there was any truth to this like there was SWO he would have put out that info, again, he is in direct communication with NRC and in the post when he was talking about SWO he had said he was talking to NRC and rec'd a status on a variety of programs.

also the person that put posted the info about pilot is I believe in an area covered by NRD STL and they have been proven time and time again to jerk around their people.

For the NRD's, if they attain 30 Pilots (using this number/program as an example) for the year and are only goaled with 20, per recruiting policy that NRD is at 100%, not 150% attainment. No district can ever go over 100%, despite how many officer contracts they've overwrote for that program. As a result, what some districts do are either goal swap amongst one another and/or make a serious push to the ORs to persuade their applicants to consider other programs that still need to be filed. If the NRD is at 100%, they can keep submitting applications/attainments but that NRD will remain at 100%.

At my NRD, we've made SWO/NFO/Pilot goal but still allow ORs to submit kits to accomplish their personal goaling/quotas if they're behind. Until NRC says "all stop", we don't have any sort of ploy or waiver requirement in order to submit a kit already at NRD goal.

exNavyOffRec

For the NRD's, if they attain 30 Pilots (using this number/program as an example) for the year and are only goaled with 20, per recruiting policy that NRD is at 100%, not 150% attainment. No district can ever go over 100%, despite how many officer contracts they've overwrote for that program. As a result, what some districts do are either goal swap amongst one another and/or make a serious push to the ORs to persuade their applicants to consider other programs that still need to be filed. If the NRD is at 100%, they can keep submitting applications/attainments but that NRD will remain at 100%.

At my NRD, we've made SWO/NFO/Pilot goal but still allow ORs to submit kits to accomplish their personal goaling/quotas if they're behind. Until NRC says "all stop", we don't have any sort of ploy or waiver requirement in order to submit a kit already at NRD goal.

If you get a chance to look at the goaling for each NRD it is funny, if you add up each designator for each NRD it blows by the total goal for NRC, and then when I looked at the OR goal sheets for all the OR's at my NRD for every OR to make the goal we would essentially double what the NRD's goal was, I asked the OACR about this and he said it is "NC math"

FormerRecruitingGuru

If you get a chance to look at the goaling for each NRD it is funny, if you add up each designator for each NRD it blows by the total goal for NRC, and then when I looked at the OR goal sheets for all the OR's at my NRD for every OR to make the goal we would essentially double what the NRD's goal was, I asked the OACR about this and he said it is "NC math"

There's application/submission goaling versus actual attainments. Pilot, for example, ideally you want to submit two kits and hopefully be able to select/attain one of them. I think for more difficult programs, like IDC we had a 3 submission for 1 attainment ratio for goaling.

exNavyOffRec

There's application/submission goaling versus actual attainments. Pilot, for example, ideally you want to submit two kits and hopefully be able to select/attain one of them. I think for more difficult programs, like IDC we had a 3 submission for 1 attainment ratio for goaling.

I think the application goaling is a bit more fair since the OR's have no control on who the board picks, when we still had attainment goaling our NRD was goaled with 2 IP's, as were a few other NRD's when there were I believe only 3 spots available that year, again NC math.

tip, if the guy doing your taxes is a former NC, run and run fast.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Wow, you two talking sounds exactly like a nightmare I lived for 3 years. The center commander would mission everyone with 4, that way the conversion of 4/1 would get the station to 5. Let's just hope if I make it into OCS, I never have to become a recruiter again.

bluehens15

All this talk about NRD St Louis jerking people around, makes me realize I wasn't the only one. They missed the deadline for supply for my packet, and I never got told about the last swo board. At least my stuff has been sent up and just waiting a board now.

You and me both brotha

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
So, I just got notification today that after I get back from Africa, I'm getting stationed at Camp Shelby, Ms if I don't get picked up for OCS. So please Navy recruiting Gods, pick me!

FormerRecruitingGuru

SWO board expected to meet in February, no exact date yet. In the case you're selected, be expected to ship out no sooner than October 2015 unless you're age critical.