• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Chop Shop

She's an AZ. Nonetheless, she's no too enthused about the prospect of having to salute me lol. My cousin, who is in the Marines, tells me that if he ever sees me in public in my uniform that he is going to salute me with his middle finger lol. They jest, of course.
She may have to salute me in public but we all know at the end of the day, once we get home, who the real boss is ;-).

JamesDStrunk

Anyone awaiting their FINSEL's on Oahu? From my understanding i won't class up until July at the earliest for SWO. I'll be kicking around until then if anyone is up for hanging out.

Workingoutsidemyfield

That's really soon! I hope you are ready.

Rumors have it buddy that we are going to be in the April class which means graduation would be Jul 3rd....my rumors on this side is usually right. Our FINSEL Letter is done just not stamped with a date because they are waiting for this new quarter.

jmeff

Rumors have it buddy that we are going to be in the April class which means graduation would be Jul 3rd....my rumors on this side is usually right. Our FINSEL Letter is done just not stamped with a date because they are waiting for this new quarter.

Whoa whoa whoa. I need more details... such as how confident are you in this source? My wife is going INSANE waiting on a date (mostly because we are living in Sicily right now).

egardell

The Nov. Supply board selects? That's sooner than I thought. I would have guessed we'd be classing up in May or even early June.