• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Boards and scores

monom

I have applied for NUPOC last year but it was a really competitive and I did not get selected. I was however completing my bachelors when I applied for the NUPOC program. It would be good to apply my degree with the Navy but I am not looking for any particular position as my goal is to be a naval officer. Although there is a possibility in Nuke as I have directly written a letter of reconsideration to Admiral Richardson and his staff has contacted me back. I am in contact with this personal as well so that I have my options open. I also have a Nuke enlisted contract but I feel that with my education and background that I would be better off as an officer. My enlisted recruiter is also trying to keep me because I think getting a nuke count twice for recruiting as it is hard to find nukes. I feel that my officer recruiter is biased on the Supply Corps, which I don't mind but I question his knowledge on somethings but I don't want to get the short end of the stick. As for my OCS package, Supply Officer is my first choice and SWO is my second choice and possibly NUPOC or SWO-N as a third choice. What are your thoughts NavyOffRec? You have been very helpful with my posts. I am really hoping to get selected for one of these positions. As far as my stats goes does anybody know if I have a good shot at OCS for Supply Officer or SWO ? Thanks in advance!

exNavyOffRec

I have applied for NUPOC last year but it was a really competitive and I did not get selected. I was however completing my bachelors when I applied for the NUPOC program. It would be good to apply my degree with the Navy but I am not looking for any particular position as my goal is to be a naval officer. Although there is a possibility in Nuke as I have directly written a letter of reconsideration to Admiral Richardson and his staff has contacted me back. I am in contact with this personal as well so that I have my options open. I also have a Nuke enlisted contract but I feel that with my education and background that I would be better off as an officer. My enlisted recruiter is also trying to keep me because I think getting a nuke count twice for recruiting as it is hard to find nukes. I feel that my officer recruiter is biased on the Supply Corps, which I don't mind but I question his knowledge on somethings but I don't want to get the short end of the stick. As for my OCS package, Supply Officer is my first choice and SWO is my second choice and possibly NUPOC or SWO-N as a third choice. What are your thoughts NavyOffRec? You have been very helpful with my posts. I am really hoping to get selected for one of these positions. As far as my stats goes does anybody know if I have a good shot at OCS for Supply Officer or SWO ? Thanks in advance!

Did you interview with the Admiral? if a person is turned down for nuke they almost never get a second chance, it is essentially one and done.

NavyBrat2015

Good question, I have been in the process of applying for about a year and a half now. I missed the march board. I spoke to my recruiter this morning and he stated that he couldn't submit my kit until september.

NavyBrat2015

Yes, it sucks! What exactly do you mean did I redo prints? It has been a long process, it went from missing a couple boards to finally being ready for the march one and barely missed it. Now I am just waiting for the next one.

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
Yes, it sucks! What exactly do you mean did I redo prints? It has been a long process, it went from missing a couple boards to finally being ready for the march one and barely missed it. Now I am just waiting for the next one.
I was called to go to MEPS for fingerprints and re-sign clearance related paperwork

cteampoke

Does anybody know what the boards are going to be looking like in November? I'm not going to be able to have my packet completed in time for August boards, but I am applying primarily for Supply and I hope to get to OCS as soon as possible. Any info on what they're looking for would be appreciated.