• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2014 Supply Board

kdubAF

AF NCO
Guessing no results yet means that we won't hear anything until everyone returns from the long weekend. We have a family day Friday so hopefully NRD does too.

Cavell

Well, unfortunately the results were released the day after I went on my holiday leave. I have no way to check bupers until I get back unless any of you have ideas. I guess I'll enjoy my leave and have something to look forward to when I get back to work. Congrats to everyone who got selected!

kdubAF

AF NCO
Well, unfortunately the results were released the day after I went on my holiday leave. I have no way to check bupers until I get back unless any of you have ideas. I guess I'll enjoy my leave and have something to look forward to when I get back to work. Congrats to everyone who got selected!

Go buy a cac reader and load the software on your computer!!

Cavell

I actually own a CAC reader, but after hours of trying to make it work it finally beat me. Who knows, maybe my command will call me if it gets released through message traffic.

Workingoutsidemyfield

I actually own a CAC reader, but after hours of trying to make it work it finally beat me. Who knows, maybe my command will call me if it gets released through message traffic.

I was told that it would not go through message trafficking. ..who knows. I bet you would check BOL before you see it in trafficking.

NavyBrat2015

i was speaking with a supply commander (who also interviewed me and swore me in) that was on the selection board....

he said if you have any blemish on your record such as debt delinquency, IRS, very minor offenses where cops were involved, etc....that they didn't even bother looking at your package no matter how good your OAR/GPA was.

they turned down someone with a OAR of 73 from Stanford....and they also accepted one with a OAR of 49

they look at the whole character...where you came from...what you have accomplished...business degree prefered...and an unblemished record

ALL candidates are extremely competitive. students with business degrees were the most affected group of the recent recession so there's a lot of them joining the military....they are also one of the better qualified as supply officers

GOOD LUCK

Well, I must say that this is a little discouraging! I am pursuing a BSBA Business Management, have a 4.0 GPA, 22 years old non-prior, good LORs, volunteered (Habitat for Humanity, Susan G. Komen, Animal Shelter), 51 OAR, Work Experience (Inventory Lead and Warehouse Lead both in distribution facilities), but do not have an "unblemished" record. I am really trying for supply, but reading this seems as if I wouldn't even get a look.

jakejake527

Well, I must say that this is a little discouraging! I am pursuing a BSBA Business Management, have a 4.0 GPA, 22 years old non-prior, good LORs, volunteered (Habitat for Humanity, Susan G. Komen, Animal Shelter), 51 OAR, Work Experience (Inventory Lead and Warehouse Lead both in distribution facilities), but do not have an "unblemished" record. I am really trying for supply, but reading this seems as if I wouldn't even get a look.

I'm not trying to discourage you but you should at least try by explaining the "blemish" on your motivational statement.

"we look at the whole picture. we want well qualified and outstanding citizens. any blemish and you're out. we only want the cream of the crop"

Last edited:

Workingoutsidemyfield

1. I think it just depends on who looks at you, the LS1 I helped out had waivers to enter in the military because of background as well as early career trouble. He was picked up. If you can show progress and change of character, I feel that could change others opinions.

NavyBrat2015

1. I think it just depends on who looks at you, the LS1 I helped out had waivers to enter in the military because of background as well as early career trouble. He was picked up. If you can show progress and change of character, I feel that could change others opinions.

Well, this is a little more encouraging. I am most qualified to be a Supply Officer and that is what I want to do. All I can do is put together the best app I can and submit it. I will either get picked up or not.