• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CDR Hugh "BusyBee604" Magee, Welcome Back Sir!

brownshoe

Contributor
I've BzB's new mailing address (room change) if anyone would like it just let me know. I think "old Hughie" could use a bit of cheer right now.

brownshoe

Contributor
Just spoke with Patrick, BzB's son, and they just celebrated BzB's 80th birthday today (photo taken at his extended care facility moments ago). BzB's recovering nicely and will be heading home on Tuesday, seems he's elated to be leaving Auschwitz. :) I did talk with BzB briefly and he's excited to be getting out of jail and is looking forward to posting again.

Attachments

• BZBat80.jpg
    BZBat80.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
HEEESSSS BAAACCK! Arrived home a few hours ago, felt great but dog tired after 10 days being sliced & diced in hospital, plus nearly 3 mos. in Rehab. Facility for physical & speech therapies. I'll be doing more reading then posting until I catch up. So sorry to hear of Ron Marron's illness, my thoughts and prayers are with He & Deb. Glad to be back... more later.
BZB-5.jpg
BzB:cool:

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
HEEESSSS BAAACCK! Arrived home a few hours ago, felt great but dog tired after 10 days being sliced & diced in hospital, plus nearly 3 mos. in Rehab. Facility for physical & speech therapies. I'll be doing more reading then posting until I catch up. So sorry to hear of Ron Marron's illness, my thoughts and prayers are with He & Deb. Glad to be back... more later.
View attachment 14241
Great to have you back!
Pickle

maxsonic

View attachment 14241

Gray Eagle 604 has finally RTB after a much longer than expected cross-country with a long divert to a zero fun airfield...however, he kept turning those downing MAFs into up-gripes until he could no longer be denied...BZ Papasan!

BzB Jr.