• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 218

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
How are everyone's stats? I'll be waiting on the board for OCC 220, but it'd be nice to see what the current acceptance stats are looking like. Congrats to everyone!

Derek Johnston

Just received the good news, see you all in January.

@Kevin Jenkins my basic states are:
PFT: 286,
ASTB: 69 9/9/9
BA in Math from the University of Chicago
Currently working as a frontend engineer for websites/apps.

How are everyone's stats? I'll be waiting on the board for OCC 220, but it'd be nice to see what the current acceptance stats are looking like. Congrats to everyone!

Prior service E-5 USAF
GPA: 3.0
PFT: 289
ASTB: 55 7/7/7
9 LORs: 5 from my chain of command, 4 from my university

I cannot stress how important it is to keep up a good relationship with your OSO. Take charge in your area, organize PT for your school, show them your burning desire to be a Marine Officer.

I attribute my selection to my LORs. That was the strongest part of my package.

rob321

Male - 23
Ground Contract
293 pft
3.29 gpa - Political Science

Congratulations to everyone that has been selected so far and I look forward to freezing my ass off with all of you come January!

The_Pants

Congratulations to all of you. I will see you'll in January as we embark on our journey to become 2nd Lieutenants! Good luck and God bless.

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
I was 29, as a non-prior. Just make sure you have your waiver paperwork if you need it.

ETA: Congratulations ladies and gents. Good luck out there.