• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How does one change their username?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thread BUMP!

I would definitely like to welcome all the new registered users we have gotten recently! The majority of the new users appear to be in college and have either applied or are in the process of applying to become an Officer in the USN or Marines (even a few Coast Guard!). That is awesome. Also welcome to the quite a few Fleet Bubbas and some retired/former Naval Aviators. Glad to have all of you here on the website. I have noticed that quite a few have decided to register using their name (whether via Facebook or just a regular registration). Anyways, I just wanted to BUMP this thread and point out that it is quite easy for us Admins to change your username to something else. Just post here and we can make it happen if you desire a username change.

Welcome to the site!

John

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Updated, but please something in your profile. With all your IP addresses coming from the PI, it's making my spidey senses tingle.