• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How likely is it to get a 2/3 year nrotc scholarship?

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
"Average" typically results in a selection chance of around 37.48%. In all seriousness, I have no idea, I'm not familiar with NROTC in any way, but I assume if you want your question answered you could do a bit of research about what makes someone competitive. If you've already done this to no avail, you're probably going to want to include a lot more info about yourself other than "my fitness scores are average." There is a lot more that they're going to consider in addition to your fitness level, most notably grades, ACT/SAT, etc.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The biggest weight will be your GPA and SAT scores. Letters of recommendation, interview appraisal, and motivational statements all come second. The PRT score is very marginal compared to everything else. The biggest thing they want to see is that you're somewhat physically fit.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The biggest weight will be your GPA and SAT scores. Letters of recommendation, interview appraisal, and motivational statements all come second.

Really? As a CP to Scholarship guy (3 year), I don't think SAT was even entered into the equation. Just college GPA and unit recommendation (and a passing PRT).

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Really? As a CP to Scholarship guy (3 year), I don't think SAT was even entered into the equation. Just college GPA and unit recommendation (and a passing PRT).

I misread this, I was thinking a 4-year scholarship. Take out SAT score and put in unit involvement.