• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 November 2014

Jules_W

are there restrictions/rules regarding color? most running shoes have "loud" colors

Here are some pics of OCs in less-subdued shoes, including bright red, a light blue, and bright pink. I don't think it will be an issue, and I will be bringing some very bright shoes myself.

Attachments

• ocs 1.jpg
    ocs 1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 65
  • ocs 2.jpg
    ocs 2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 60
  • ocs 3.jpg
    ocs 3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 59

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Just received my flight itinerary from my personnel department. I'll be arriving pretty late, 10:20 PM to be exact. Leave it to the Navy to get the cheapest possible flight so I can't get a good night's sleep. FML. It's going to be a fun Sunday morning ladies and gentlemen.

Jules_W

Just received my flight itinerary from my personnel department. I'll be arriving pretty late, 10:20 PM to be exact. Leave it to the Navy to get the cheapest possible flight so I can't get a good night's sleep. FML. It's going to be a fun Sunday morning ladies and gentlemen.

Ugh sorry to hear that man:/ And my orders say NLT 0900 so I'm not sure...I guess I'll head over at 8:30 and suffer the consequences.

JonBob23

None
I will not be making it to the dinner either. I fly out of st louis at 1 and will not be getting into rhode island until roughly 7. sorry for the lowercase but I am typing this on a nook.

Mozart

so I'm actually in Newport now. Drove in and allowed extra time for weather or delays. Figures everything went fine and I got in early. Pretty much just hanging out for a couple days. I will probably go see hunger games on Friday. Text me if your in early. 970-759-8044-Matt

I was told my my processor to check in Saturday. I was planning on being there at 0830 Sunday though.

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
so I'm actually in Newport now. Drove in and allowed extra time for weather or delays. Figures everything went fine and I got in early. Pretty much just hanging out for a couple days. I will probably go see hunger games on Friday. Text me if your in early. 970-759-8044-Matt

I was told my my processor to check in Saturday. I was planning on being there at 0830 Sunday though.
Posting your personal phone number on a public forum might not be the smartest thing to do.

Mozart

my uncle was a flight instructor in Pensacola, keeps telling me, it doesn't get easier you get stronger.

oorah lets do this.

Aaron36

..to offer any encouragement/advice I could. Just a tip regarding the time on orders: everyones will be different but all should be before 11 am, just be there before the time stated on your individual orders.