• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You needed a tax stamp for that watch? And I was worried about our gun rights!!

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
That one was 8 1/2 months (Jan 14-Aug 14) for a paper Form 4. Supposedly they're speeding up a little bit, but 6-9 months still seems to be the best guess. That's not bad compared to a year ago.

FYI, eFile Form 1s are taking a month or less. Pretty amazing.

SBR's for everybody!

sodajones

Combat Engineer
Just preordered one of these.

I'll post pics when I get my hands on it.

GLPT1950003FDE.jpg

sodajones

Combat Engineer
Wow, beat me to it. Glockmeister says the earliest they'll have them is the end of this week. I'm just excited to not have to carry my 1911 in the Arizona heat. I've got a Springfield "mil-spec."

Nice but I'll post mine first, 2531...the G19s will be 2501-5000. Put 500 rounds through her today, FMJ and JHP, no issues, standard Glock.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
"bunk22, post: 796843, member: 1620"]Nice but I'll post mine first, 2531...the G19s will be 2501-5000. Put 500 rounds through her today, FMJ and JHP, no issues, standard Glock.

I have to say, I really like the Vickers/Wilson Combat sights on the Glock. I can't think of anything to improve upon them as a carry/combat sight.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
First rifle-based pistol and it's official...I'm not a fan of the form factor. But I figured that would happen. Initiating Form 1.....

MP5firstShoot_zpsc94f5a0c.jpg

Redux

Being poverty stricken my first purchase after moving to Pensultucky n September. (the Sig) The Gettysburg gun show 2 weeks ago netted these, package deal. Ignore the piano, she came with me BUT I scored better!

Attachments

• IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2928.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 38

OscarMyers

None
I finally caved and submitted my CMP paper work and was pleasantly surprised at the speed I received my rifle. Here is the timeline for my application.

Mailed: 13 FEB 2015
Received by CMP: 17 FEB 2015
Don't bother us Email: 27 FEB 2015
E-store: 27 Feb 2015
Charged: 2 Mar 2015
Shipped: 3 Mar 2015
Received by me: 4 Mar 2015

I requested through the customer service rep a WWII serial number. I received a Service grade January 1945 Springfield M1. Quite a few original parts. The only late model part was an International Harvester Trigger guard from 1954.
DSC_0080.JPG DSC_0082.JPG

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
Wow, that is quick! I think I had 60-90 day wait times for my M1 orders. If you have not been yet, the CMP forums offer a tremendous wealth of knowledge.

It looks like you got a great set of stocks. Did yours come cleaned up or still covered in cosmoline?

Last question, when are you ordering your next one?

You will, I have yet to meet anybody with just one Garand that does not want another one.