• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

mike23!

I received an email from NRC that let me know that I was for sure Pro-Rec Y for SNA and NFO from the 29 Oct board and that I was already physically qualified. Does anyone know if this will speed up my Fin-Sel letter?

JMac_11

I received an email from NRC that let me know that I was for sure Pro-Rec Y for SNA and NFO from the 29 Oct board and that I was already physically qualified. Does anyone know if this will speed up my Fin-Sel letter?
I was already physically qualified as well. Unfortunately it didn't speed up my process. It still took 3.5 months. But good luck! I pray no one has to wait as long as I did haha

Lasoiree

I just scheduled my Security Clearance interview, is that a sign of anything or totally unrelated???

I didn't see if anyone answered this yet. I was pro-rec Y supply July 1st, already passed medical, and just scheduled a Security Clearance interview today. Does this mean I'm at the end of the process, or just in the middle?

Hey everyone, Pro Rec Y for SNA off the OCT board. At least I have the holidays to distract me from this next phase of purgatory lol. Congrats to everyone who has made the Pro Rec Y so far! So I guess the typical wait time has been around 3-4 months for SNA's for the FINSEL?

Undes

Checking in. I got the Pro Y in the OCT 29 boards.

So my ship is deploying late January. Has anyone heard of AD guys getting to OCS early because of this reason? It would save the Navy the hassle of deploying a guy and then flying him back right away..