• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
I never saw results ever take this long before, and if I was an active OR I would be a bit concerned.
Last time I saw a board take this long they "rec pro-x'd" everyone at board. What this means is they have met the required quotas for the FY and although your kit went to board no one received a look from the board. Aka no one selected. I'm not however implying that's what happened.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Last time I saw a board take this long they "rec pro-x'd" everyone at board. What this means is they have met the required quotas for the FY and although your kit went to board no one received a look from the board. Aka no one selected. I'm not however implying that's what happened.

Well there's a comment no one is going to like.

kj0b

That would be rough. Hopefully, I don't think that is our situation. If I am remembering correctly, this board was the first board to determine FY15 quotas, so unless there are no spots (which could be possible), hopefully that is not our situation.

Phoenix84

OMG! **rolls eyes** **slits wrists** **falls dead** .... one less applicant ....

Rickblaine22

If that is the case, why don't they just say that? There has been NO communication with anyone. All we have heard is rumor and speculation and stuff that (rightfully) grumpy OCS Help Desk people tell us. I realize these board members have to be objective, but I would hope that they understand everyone who submitted a package dedicated many months of time and worked extremely hard to put forth the best they have to offer. "Rec Pro-X" would be a slap in the face to everyone, especially after all this time.

But hey...what does it matter? It's not like we can voice a concern and have anyone listen or do anything about it.

If it sounds like I'm bitter, well maybe I am. If this was happening in the civilian world, heads would be rolling. If this were an enlisted thing, and 450+ people were competing for a spot at being selected at a new rate or something, and this was delayed, heads would be rolling. If officers are supposed to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, then I say hold them accountable to that higher standard. All I can do is say that when I become an officer, and I'm on a board like this, and some bull crap shenanigans like this go on, I am going to give whatever information I can put out on a forum like this, or to the NRDs.

Now would someone please take my soapbox and smash it with a sledge hammer so I never use it again?

PensacolaBayou

Now would someone please take my soapbox and smash it with a sledge hammer so I never use it again?

Sh9wW4K.gif

exNavyOffRec

and that would be one of my concerns.

PensacolaBayou

But if one designator in the IDC is holding on to their results due to filling quotas ( or just taking a long time to review everyone) doesn't that mean that the other designators should release them? Also, wasn't this the first IDC board for selecting FY 15 applicants?