• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Bluecore

Darn, from the sound of it my measurables (53-5/5/5, 2.83 GPA) were probably a little too low for this one. Thought I'd be able to squeak in but it doesn't sound like that will be the case. Oh well, time to SWO it up :)

Andy Beezy

I got Pro Rec for 1390 and 1370 with 54 6/7/5 3.76 GPA in Aeronautics and a 4.0 in my Master's so far. AD E-6 Navy W/ 10 years. I'm also 28 and a half.

I Just wonder how great my chances are of still being selected for SNA for the final Y.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I got Pro Rec for 1390 and 1370 with 54 6/7/5 3.76 GPA in Aeronautics and a 4.0 in my Master's so far. AD E-6 Navy W/ 10 years. I'm also 28 and a half.

I Just wonder how great my chances are of still being selected for SNA for the final Y.
The FIN-SEL (Final Select Letter) is more of a formality. Assuming everything in your kit is in order, you are in. You have been selected, enjoy the weekend. The letter could take some time to come in though, such as a few months. It assigns you to an OCS class as well. It starts your background investigation, and a few other things. The FIN-SEL purgatory thread explains all that.

KnightFlight

Im on the Oct 29 board. I think I have a good chance. 3.0 GPA, Marine Sergeant Harrier Jet mechanic, Private, Instrument, Commercial, Multi engine rated pilot 200 hours or so. Letter of recommendation from a Commander, captain (Marines), and a Major who said (in my 16 plus years as a Marine officer he is one of the finest Sergeants I have ever served with) Not trying to brag but I would love a little encouragment. This is my dream! (like pretty much all of you)

Just curious, how did you get a commercial rating with less than 250 hours?