• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I just looked. Still nothing. It just has my no select for CPO. This feels like STA-21 all over again.

Only for STA-21, its checking the NAVADMINs and message traffic.

Now is far too early. At best checking before noon EDT on this Friday would likely be a waste of the 30 seconds it takes to login.

Im also waiting for the mythical IDC results, so I check BOL a few times a day. If I see anything I will definitely share the news with this thread.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Only for STA-21, its checking the NAVADMINs and message traffic.
Im also waiting for the mythical IDC results, so I check BOL a few times a day. If I see anything I will definitely share the news with this thread.
Oh.... You poor soul. Well, hang in there with the IDC results, I poke my head into the IDC thread every now and then. I don't envy you all...

SnoopySamp

Leaving soon..
I was there from

They did all the normal stuff (turn your head and cough) like you've probably done before. They took some chest x-Rays, did a hearing test, and an EKG. They did a bunch of little eye tests (I'm not even sure what all the tests were examining) and then dilated my eyes. You get checked out by a dentist (you have to be class 1 or 2 to be PQ). They run blood work and do a urinalysis. Then they do what's called anthropomorphics (they just measure you standing, sitting, arm length, leg length, etc. I guess to ensure you'll fit in a cockpit). Took a while but it wasn't too bad.

I've been told that if they think there is any reason for you to be mentally unstable or have an addictive nature (drugs, alcohol, etc) that you have to sit down and talk with a flight surgeon regarding those issues. But I can't say for sure as fortunately that didn't apply to me.

thanks. no x-rays besides chest, so nothing too crazy. any reason to fail it without a heart issue/chest issue?

SnoopySamp

Leaving soon..
sooo what day should i start bugging my recruiter about peeping results? Tuesday? Wednesday?!

i can't deal with the wait.

Lancerr1

You ask on whatever day you think they might come out Snoopy. I'm guessing they won't be released to non-priors until about Wednesday at the earliest, but if you want to check, it'll give all of us who aren't bugging our ORs a heads up in case they come out early. ;)