• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I did not think we would get 80. Then I scoffed when you began calling for the 120 mark. I am a believer, now.

Hold on, I think I called the 120 mark!!!!
CcmwMg2.jpg

PensacolaBayou

Every time that it is quiet on this thread during the weekday, I always get my hopes up thinking the AD folks are checking BOL and either getting high fives all around or taking a walk to let off some steam.

exNavyOffRec

Nobody's denying that, but all we can do is wait.
Everyone can rest assured though that COs and CMCs of Active Duty applicants have been calling for awhile. Having a USN Captain on the horn is a pretty effective motivator for the individual on the other end.

Except when it is an external board there isn't much they can say except "waiting on results from the board"

exNavyOffRec

Nobody's denying that, but all we can do is wait.
Everyone can rest assured though that COs and CMCs of Active Duty applicants have been calling for awhile. Having a USN Captain on the horn is a pretty effective motivator for the individual on the other end.

Except when it is an external board there isn't much they can say except "waiting on results from the board"